Addenda and Errata for Oracle Core (ISBN-13 978-1430239543)
Each chapter will have a page of its own, listing errors I find and any extra comments I might make.
Feel free to ask questions about any comments I have made in the chapter – but remember that it may be a little while before I can find time to answer.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Redo and Undo
- Chapter 3 – Transactions and Consistency
- Chapter 4 – Locks and Latches
- Chapter 5 – Caches and Copies
- Chapter 6 – Writing and Recovery
- Chapter 7 – Parsing and Optimising
- Chapter 8 – RAC and Ruin
- Appendix – Dumping and Debugging
Update 23rd December 2011
The sourcecode library is now available at the APress site (scroll down to the tabs just below “Related Titles”). The copy I uploaded to the blog is still available, though; I had to give it a “.doc” suffix, so if you want to download it from the blog, right-click on this link then rename it to a zip file.